Raj S. Panasar is a Partner at Hogan Lovells LLP. Mr. Panasar's practice focuses on international financing transactions and financial regulation.Meer over de auteurs
European Securities Law
Fully updated by a team of expert practitioners, this third edition of European Securities Law continues to provide a comprehensive source of knowledge, and practical know-how, about the regulation and operation of the securities markets in Europe.
The opening of the work provides the reader with a critical overview of the European legislative process and regulatory framework in the context of public and private capital-raising activities (equity and debt), trading activities, takeovers of publicly traded companies, and the associated liabilities. The implications of the recent EU Prospectus Regulation and the EU Market Abuse Regulation are discussed, as well as the Transparency Directive, the Takeover Directive and the MiFID regimes. Particular considerations for non-EU issuers are also considered, including the position of the UK following Brexit.
Part II examines the practicalities of planning and conducting the most common types of transactions under the applicable regulation, highlighting the ways in which key issues, concerns and uncertainties are dealt with by experienced professionals. Key elements of the processes of selected EU Member States are discussed throughout, and a useful chart outlines the process involved in passporting a prospectus into different EU Member States. Part II also features a chapter new to this edition, covering the ongoing development of the high yield bond market in Europe.
In Part III, a country-by-country analysis covers specific issues that arise in eleven of the most significant EU Member States (and the United Kingdom) exploring matters of national legislation as well as interpretation and implementation of EU legislation by those EU Member States. The UK chapter considers the implications of Brexit for market players in the United Kingdom and Europe.
This work is an essential resource for all lawyers advising on securities transactions and financial and securities laws, whether for clients based in Europe or for non-EU issuers in Europe.
Over Philip Boeckman
Andere boeken door Philip Boeckman
1. The European Directives Relating to Issue and Trading of Securities, Lachlan Burn
Part II: Doing Deals in Europe
2. Equity, Raj Panasar, Maegan Morrison, Javier Redonet, and Matthew Fisher
3. Debt Offerings and Programmes, Matthew Tobin and Eric Phillips
4. Private Placements, Charles Howarth and Amy Waddington
5. Liability for London Listing, Richard Smith
6. Takeovers and Stakebuilding, Robert Ogilvy Watson
7. Special Considerations for Non-EU Issuers, Nicholas Dorsey
8. Underwriting Practice and Procedure, Simon Witty, Daniel Hirschovits, and Will Pearce
9. High Yield Bonds, Pierre Marie Boury, Alyssa Caples, and Aseet Dalvi
10. Equity Linked Bonds, Paul Deakins
Part III: Member State Regulation
11. Belgium, Jean-Pierre Blumberg and Filip Lecoutre
12. Denmark, Christian Lundgren and Pernille Høstrup Dalhoff
13. Finland, Petre Haussila and Petri Avikainen
14. France, Marie-Laurence Tibi
15. Germany, Mark Strauch
16. Italy, Pietro Fioruzzi, Nicole Brunella Puppieni, and Paolo Rainelli
17. Luxembourg, Philippe Hoss
18. The Netherlands, Derk Lemstra and Rogier Raas
19. Portugal, Carlos Costa Andrade and Ana Sa Couto
20. Spain, Luis de Carlos and Marta Rios
21. Sweden, Emil Boström
22. UK, Raj Panasar
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
- Aansprakelijkheids- en verzekeringsrecht
- Algemeen juridisch
- Bank- en effectenrecht
- Burgerlijk recht en procesrecht
- Europees-internationaal recht
- Fiscaal recht
- Intellectuele eigendom en ict-recht
- Mens en maatschappij
- Milieu- en omgevingsrecht
- Notarieel recht
- Personen- en familierecht
- Sociale zekerheidsrecht
- Strafrecht en criminologie
- Vastgoed- en huurrecht