ArchiMate 3.0 specification
The ArchiMate Specification, an Open Group Standard, defines an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. The ArchiMate language enables Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
This book is the official specification of the ArchiMate 3.0 modeling language from The Open Group. ArchiMate 3.0 is a major update to ArchiMate 2.1.The ArchiMate 3.0 Specification supports modeling throughout the TOGAF® Architecture Development Method (ADM). New features in Version 3.0 include elements for modeling the enterprise at a strategic level, such as capability, resource, and outcome. It also includes support to model the physical world of materials and equipment. Furthermore, the consistency and structure of the language have been improved, definitions have been aligned with other standards, and its usability has been enhanced in various other ways.
The intended audience is threefold:
- Enterprise Architecture practitioners, such as architects (e.g., business, application, information, process, infrastructure, and, obviously, enterprise architects), senior and operational management, project leaders, and anyone committed to work within the reference framework defined by the Enterprise Architecture.
- Those who intend to implement the ArchiMate language in a software tool; they will find a complete and detailed description of the language in this book.
- The academic community, on which we rely for amending and improving the language, based on state-of-the-art research results in the Enterprise Architecture field.
- Aansprakelijkheids- en verzekeringsrecht
- Algemeen juridisch
- Bank- en effectenrecht
- Burgerlijk recht en procesrecht
- Europees-internationaal recht
- Fiscaal recht
- Intellectuele eigendom en ict-recht
- Mens en maatschappij
- Milieu- en omgevingsrecht
- Notarieel recht
- Personen- en familierecht
- Sociale zekerheidsrecht
- Strafrecht en criminologie
- Vastgoed- en huurrecht